One of the traditional systems of healing the mind and body is Yoga. Literally meaning union, yoga seeks to unite the individual soul with the universal Soul or God, not through any religious rites but through a sustained effort to control one's mental and physical faculties. For most people yoga is a form of exercise that benefits much more in the longer run as compared to aerobics while many view yoga as a spiritual experience also.
Physically Yoga helps in cleansing the body of toxins, muscle toning, improving blood circulation, correct body posture and the like, at the intellectual level it helps the practitioner to transcend the un-realities of a worldly life and be in communion with the Supreme Being. We have exclusive Yoga and naturopathy tours under the guidance of experts at places like Rishikesh and Uttarkashi with special meditation classes in the Himalayas.
Rejuvenate yourself, the traditional Indian way. Ayurveda in Rishikesh has been practiced since timeimmorial. There are many traditional schools and dispenseries practicing Ayurveda and Naturopathy. Recreate yourself the most effective way, what our saints, and sadhus have been doing for years. Come to Rishikesh and discover what a world without stress feels like.
Book this tour now...
Camp Hammock Yoga Retreat (New Tehri)
Camp Hammock, Rani Chauri is located 72 kms from Rishikesh at a height of 7000 ft. amidst the apple orchards and surrounded by the thick Deodar & pine forest. Gives the panoramic view of the Himalayan peaks and the great sunset view.
1. Drive down in car / taxi from Delhi (7 - 8 Hrs) .
2. Morning Shatabdi train from Delhi till Haridwar ( 4 hrs ) and taxi from there(3 hrs )
3. Night train Mussoorie Express ( Leaving Old Delhi at 10:15 Pm and arriving Haridwar at 06.30 am) till Haridwar and then by road (3 Hrs).
Facilties at Camp Hammock Tehri
- Well laid 20 Swiss Cottage Super Deluxe tents with attached shower room.
- Separate Toilets with commodes & running water.
- Well laid dinning tent for meals with a capacity of 45 people.
- Own kitchen for camp guests only.
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing for groups.
- Trekking, Tyrolean Traverse, Bon fire, Rafting in Rishikesh ( while coming back )
- One conference Tent of the size 35' X 20' to accommodate 35 - 40 people.
- One dining room.
- Own Kitchen which uses fresh vegetable / fruits grown inside the camp presmises and offers Good Hygenic food
- Yoga and meditation center with full time yoga instructor.
- Rock Climbing Facilities.
- Rappelling Facilities.
We have our own yoga instructor who gives yoga lessons in the camp. The lush green surroundings and the breath taking view of the mountains along with the fresh air make it a very ideal place for yoga. There is an option of a hiking to the nearest hill and enjoy yoga on top of the hill. All those who are looking forward to have a nice holiday with some very nice, professional and memorable yoga holidays are welcome in camp hammock.
For details please contact : Ajay/Sanjay at email@example.com